- Fish pie mixed fish cubes
- One Smoked haddock steak quartered
- King prawns
- Patagonian scallops
- 1 onion
- 1 leak
- 1 celery tops
- 1 heaped tablespoon flour
- 1 heaped teaspoon of English mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon of horseradish sauce
- 1 teaspoon of tartare sauce
- 30g Butter
- Cheddar cheese
- Mashed potatoes
Boil and mash potatoes
Make a white sauce from flour, mustard, butter and milk, horseradish and tartare sauce.
Microwave chopped onion and leek, add to fish.
Add sauce to fish.
Grate half of the cheddar into the potatoe.
Cover fish with potatoe, add remaining cheddar on top.
Cook in oven for 20 minutes on high.
Serve with peas.
Moule and chips for the vegetarian.