Cooking for four people, this is a quick, simple every day dish.
- Two small onions
- Half teaspoon of chopped garlic
- 100g small button mushrooms (half a pack)
- Pack of cooked mussels (150g)
- Pack of cooked shrimps (150g)
- Half tablespoon flour
- White wine (200ml)
- Single cream (200ml)
- Ground black pepper.
- Half pack of linuine (250g)
Chop and lightly cook onions, do not brown. Add chopped mushrooms and garlic.
Add mussels and prawns and reduce.
Add flour then cream.
Add wine and quite a lot of black pepper.
Cook linuine and add.